Wholesale Safety Supply is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wholesale Safety Supply may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 03-01-2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information you voluntarily provide us including name and contact information including email address and personal information to process orders
- Information we collect automatically when you visit this Site through cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs
What we do with the voluntarily provided information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Do we disclose your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties except as follows:
- Your shipping information is shared with with shipping companies such as UPS, FedEX, and USPS and may be shared with our partner product fulfillment centers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Wholesale Safety Supply does not keep any of your personal financial information in a data base, it is only used to process any credit card orders.
Information We Collect Automatically
You have the option of disabling or not accepting cookies by changing the preferences on your browser. If you opt to disable cookies, you will still be able to use certain sections of our Site. However, you will not be able to use any parts of this Site that requires a login (e.g. accessing secured content, ordering products, etc).
Third Party Tracking Technology
This Site uses a tracking technology called Google Analytics to obtain Site usage information such as users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet domain and host names, browser software, and the date and time that the Site is visited. Data obtained through Google Analytics does not include and is not linked to any personal information. Data from Google Analytics allows us to monitor the use of this Site, understand how users find our Site, and improve the Site’s function and content.
Site usage data collected through Google Analytics is not shared with other Google products and tools. Our use of Google Analytics is in compliance with Google’s Terms of Service. Google provides more information about Google’s privacy practices and information on how to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking of your web browsing.
Our web servers routinely generate logs that contain the following types of information each time the Site is used:
- The date, time and length of your visit.
- The path taken through our Site and the browser being used.
- The list of files downloaded and the amount of time spent viewing video or audio files.
- The IP Address of the computer accessing our Site.
- Any errors encountered.
This information is used primarily to monitor the functioning and integrity of the Site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about special offers and promotions.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.